Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Time

So sorry, I dropped off of the face of the Earth for a while, even though I know not many people read this. Ah well, I’ll still write anyways. Let’s see where I left off, ahhh that’s right, choir. Wow. That was a long time ago! So much to tell you! Well, for starters I took 2 AP tests and then tried out for X Factor, but I didn’t make it. BUT they told me to come back in 5 months, so I’m gonna get a voice coach. Then there was this whole family drama thing that I’m not going to get into because it’s really not worth it. And here I am. One half day to go. 4 hours of school left. There is just 4 hours of school between me and summer. And let me tell you, I cannot WAIT until I get to sleep in!

However, I can’t help but question what it’s going to be like. If you look at it, the past two summers have been so life altering, it’s kinda hard to get excited about this one (except for sleeping, of coarse). Two years ago I moved to London and it was Alexa and I for two whole months alone in summer. Then last year during summer, I had to move back to Texas and as I’m sure you all know, I wasn’t happy about it. So now that it’s almost summer again, it feels surreal. I’m just kind of wondering if anything will happen. Crrrazzzzy. Well, whatever happens I will be here, because I VOW to blog every single day of this summer, even if it is a few words or a picture. I promise to post something everyday.  Hey! It’ll be my summer diary sort of thing!

See ya laters!!!

BULLET SHE HULK OUT!!! (Story for another day)

aka. Amber

laaaaa

The summer I moved to London

DSC08430

Last summer when I moved back to Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment