Friday, June 10, 2011

Fake Texting

I read on Facebook that someone liked the link, "Pretending to be texting in an awkward situation" or something along those lines anyways. Yes, I am guilty of doing this. Especially in London when I was on the bus and some older (30-40) guys sat down next to me, just so they know I have contact with the outside world. Or when there was absolutely nothing to do. Or when there was a super awkward situation I was in. Although, when I fake text, I have no idea what to say, even though I'm saying to nobody, but you'd think that I'd have a line or something to say so I don't look stupid and fake, even though it totally is.

Crap I realized that it's now midnight and not friday anymore (why did I keep on spelling Friday froday? I guess if you bought an Afro wig and wore it around today it would be froday...) but it still counts right? Ahhh who cares, it's not like someone is going to scold me or be mad with me for not updating EVERYDAY.

Anyways, I had a lazy day today like the lazy song and went to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment