Wednesday, April 13, 2011

kdsjhnfilohwdf

I’m so tired. No really. I am. SO tired. Today I woke up at the normal 5:25, got ready, ate breakfast, got on bus, got to school, sat in the hall, remembered I needed to read Ethan Frome by Friday and that I hadn’t started. I figured I should start then, so I did. Got in Reading Applications, read a stupid book named Tooth and Nail, then went to choir. Changed into my horrid dress and shoes and then rehearsed with the choir. We then loaded up into the buses and went to the Church for UIL.  We hung out outside and my friend, Molly and I sat down on this bench which was in loving memory of Anthony F. Batts.  He was 14. We decided we wouldn’t sit on the words. Then we got into our lines, followed the leader and went into a room, followed the leader some more and went out the other side of the room back to the place we were hanging out. We hung out some more.  Then we got into our lines again and warmed up. Then we sang our songs and sight read.  Then on our way off of the risers, my friend Molly fell, laughed, got back up and then she dropped the music. She laughed some more. Then we went to hang out again. Then we found out we got really good scores. We got back on the bus, got a headache from these inconsiderate girls who decided it would be a good idea to nasally sing at the top of their lungs songs I really don’t want to listen too. Then we went to Cici’s pizza and then back to the bus.  We talked with our friend Christina and since all three of us are new we talked and stuff and it was really nice. Then we get dressed and go to fourth period.  I had interpersonal studies in which we do absolutley nothing so we had a guest speaker. She was nice.  Then I went to World History Review afterschool and that was good and then hung out with my friend, Susana for a while and then went outside. I watched Dad as he drove the truck all around the parking lot like a lost confused person and then we went to the mall. We then went to the Apple Store for Dad and then I got an Icee.  Then we went home, I did all of my homework and more homework. Then we watched American Idol. Now I’m so tired that I’m fighting with my eyelids.  And I still have to take a shower.

So long, my wide awake friends.

P.S. I used all of the “then”s on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment