Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Night (Aka I wrote it last night)

I sit here. Tired out of my MIND! But that doesn't stop mefrom writing in here, no sir! Or ma'am, if your a woman/girl. I think I really need to sleep though, because things aren't really adding up in my brain right. For instance, after my grandma told me my choir director is very good looking (Grandma: "I mean he's not bad to look at in class, right?" Me: "Sure, Grandma, sure." and looked away horrified.), she asked me how my competition went. I say, "I haven't had the competition yet [thinking about UIL which is next week]."
Grandma, "No, no."
Mom, "She means the on you did alone."
Me, "Oh, Solo and Ensemble?"
Grandma, "No, the on you didn't do with the choir."
Me, "Yeah! Solo and Ensemble!"
Mom, "She means the one yours after she left."
Me, "Oh! I didn't do that one with choir."
Grandma, "Okay let me rephrase this-"
Me, "-no, no! I got it! And it went... Ehhh."
Then I spent 2 minutes searching for a pen before I thought to look in my bag where I normally keep them. You know? I can't remember why I started this? I think I need to sleep.
Sianara! (I don't think that's how you spell it)
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment