Saturday, August 27, 2011

Uffff.

I really hope people had a better first day and first week of school, because mine absolutely sucked. So, I now I have to catch you up on London, I will get to that another time, because I'm on an iPad and it's too long to write from here.

So my first day was, how do I put this... Interesting. So I get off the bus, 10 minutes before school starts, with no schedule. I think my brain couldn't read the alphabet or something, so I went to the wrong homeroom in the first place. They then sent me to room 223 where I should have been placed. I was not on the list, so they told me to go to the sophomore homeroom, I went to my old geometry class, where I met my old geometry teacher in 326. I was not on that list and so I made my way down to the Library.

In the library, they told me my homeroom was 226, so I made my way to room 226, well it was N-O and my last name is M. So I obviously wasnt on that list either. So I went back down to the library where I waited in a long line. Then when it was my turn, they out me on the side and told me there was a problem with me. Then this lady took me to the Grade Level Office, telling me on the way that I was "invisible" and the "mystery woman of the hour". I saw my counselor, she gave me my schedule then told me to go to room 226.

"I've already gone there, I'm not on the list, it's not my homeroom," I replied.

Then another lady took me outside to look at the list, "Your in 10th grade-"

"I'm not in 10th grade. I'm a junior. I know I'm a junior."

"It says here that your a sophomore."

"Well, I'm a junior." then we went back into the grade level office.

Turns out I'm still considered a sophomore and am in a sophomore homeroom.

So I'm a junior that's considered a sophomore that's taking senior English.

It's so confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment