Thursday, August 4, 2011

1 word : London

Part 1

I landed in the airport and went to customs where I got intensely interrogated, received my luggage and met Alaima and Gemma where they ran to greet me and hug me.  Alaima’s mother drove us to her house, where I’ll be staying for the next two weeks.  We hung out, then we hopped on a bus and got off and walked to my old house.

London prt 1 004

As you can see, the weird brown tree died.

We then walked on the Queens Promenade to Kingston where we went to Starbucks to get water, then to Bentalls to try on funny, weird, ugly clothing. We then ventured to O2 to top up my phone, it was successful and we walked out of there and returned to Alaima’s.

We hung out at Alaima’s for quite a lot of time, talking, and talking. 

Then we went to Frango’s for dinner and it was AMAZING. I realllllly liked it. Then we parted ways with Gemma and I stayed up with Alaima. I don’t think I’ve laughed so much in SO long. It was amazing.

Then I woke up this morning and then Gemma walked in and we talked. It was raining and we had planned to go to the park and watch a movie, so we hung out and then we went to the park. But we didn’t stay, we just walked around.  So we decided to run our errands, Gemma went to the bank, I went back to the O2 store to say that it hasn’t done anything.

Well, lets just say I was not happy, they would not refund me my 15 pounds even though it was their fault really. Well I wont go into detail, because well I wont. 

So then we went back to Alaima’s, got into our pjs, skyped with my family then we went to this field.  We danced and took many pictures, then ate pizza Open-mouthed smile . Its awesome. I feel like I never left, at first it felt like a dream, but seriously it feels like I never left.  I love it here and being with my friends is amazing.

Till next time!!!!!! Open-mouthed smile Love you all!! Open-mouthed smile

Buhbye for now Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment