Friday, January 28, 2011

Alexa's hyper... Again

No surprise.

How can Barbie have a fashion fairytale? I just don't get it.

Anywayysss, so today was great :D I went to school like normal, and well everything was normal until 3rd period. At around 12:15pm. When the school caught fire. And we evacuated the school. All 4000 of us. Give or take a few. And we waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. And I made a friend :) and we waited. And we waited. And waited. And waited. At least it was nice outside. And we waited. Finally at 1:40pm we made our way back inside the school and stayed in our third period class. Fine with me :D I had an oral quiz in world history that I didn't really want to go to. So we stayed in our third period class - mine English 3 Ap- and then left the school at 2:15. Thanks to the people on the top of the roof burning tar we missed fourth period and got an early release. I suddenly like them much better. :)

I got home early and danced around a little and waited for Grandma to come and get us. So grandma got there and then I took a very nice walk with Trapper around the neighborhood. He was VERY good. :) Then Alexa got home and we went out for Chinese where I had Alexa cough and cough and cough on me. And I told her not to and not to then she complained about her sprite so I tried it. Then I realized what I had done. So don't be surprised if I come down with something. Im sure more will happen and I will keep you up to date on things Alexa says.

For instance, she found the King Cake and found the baby. Then Grandma told her the baby was meant to represent Baby Jesus. Then Alexa asked, "If it's supposed to be baby Jesus then why is there no willy?" Oh Alexa...

No comments:

Post a Comment