Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome :D

Amber here-

I decided that Alexa and I needed a merged blog or well, our own blog for a change. :) Since, well, we do have many MANY adventures.

So, its 2 or 3 days to Christmas (depending on how you count) so we have been getting into the Christmas spirit by watching movies (A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, The Polar Express, etc.) and singing Christmas Carols (Last Christmas, Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey and every other one there is) and of course, shopping.

So, today we and our grandmother played Christmas Trivial Pursuit and found out how little we really know about Christmas. We also found out that Alexa should never EVER go on a game show.

Me - What did the shepard boy say to the little lamb? (about the Christmas Carol)
Alexa- I love you?

Me - Who is made of snow and wears a top hat?
Alexa - Santa?

Let's just say that I was hitting my head on the table during most of this.

When we were shopping last weekend Alexa had picked up this hanger saying, "PS" for Petite Small. She looked at me with a face showing half disqust and half amusement, "This is for PREGNANT SENIORS?" I didn't ask if she meant Senior Citizens or Seniors in High School, but instead burst out laughing like any normal person would do.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year (If I dont see you before then) !!!!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment