Thursday, December 30, 2010

-_-

Apparently, according to Alexa, today I will be sat on, tooted on, burped on, and something else I cannot remember.

Oh and wrote on, which she just did.

She just broke two crayons and put them together and said, "Look! Fry-eye-day!" I looked at the crayon it says, "Friidays".

She attempted to color me with the crayon and when that didn't work, she picked up the VERY sharp knife. I forced it away as she put the knife in my water. I was still drinking that.

My grandma asked her what she would do if I put the knife in her Mac and cheese. This is how she replied, "I would take it out and I wouldn't care what's on it, even if it was poop!" Lovely.

She just forced Hawaiian honey wheat bread in my face like you would a cream pie. Thankfully there was plastic around it.

I took her headband and she asked, no, NOT asked, DEMANDED, "GIVE ME MY BABAND!!" She repeated this over and over.

Then she took off her shoe and said, "SMELL MY STINKY SHOE!" As she put her shoe over my nose. It. Smelled. DISGUSTING.

I am now wearing her "baband". She threw the Hawaiian Honey wheat bread at me again.

We are now deciding what to do as she is roaring at me and telling us to go to a farm.

This is much more fun than reading Confucious Lives Next Door or The Grapes of Wrath. Even if I do get annoyed or hurt. Both of those books are endlessly boring. WAY boring. I read them to fall ASLEEP.

Well I should go now. C ya l8r :)

No comments:

Post a Comment