Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving Break

That is what I am most thankful for (outside my family and friends, of course). 

I really don’t have a good story to tell you, just thought I’d update my blog to let people know that I’m still here. I mean last, last weekend I volunteered at a BAFTX Gala which raises money for scholarships for underprivileged kids, and I met some of them and they were really nice. (And might I say, a lot nicer than the three freshmen in high school that weren’t with the program were) But it was really fun. Smile 

Then this last weekend I went to the UT game and it was so much fun, but it was so disappointing. I really got into it, especially at the end, but it would have been nicer if we won.

And then here I am, on a Tuesday, packing for Branson, and watching movies and writing this.

Here’s a movie quote from the movie I watched last night and this morning:

Anyone who wants to be a can't-hack-it pantywaist who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment