Monday, November 7, 2011

Bees.

So there is a bee in the house and it has been hanging out in the game room (funnily enough where I am now). Alexa is not real fond of bees and you can tell that by when she sees one she squeals and runs around in circles, almost literally.

So she walks into the game room, hears the buzzing and sees it flying around, “What’s that bug?”

“I dunno,” I say, not even looking up from my notebook, “Have you taken a shower yet?”

“No-“

“Well?” Then she left.

A few minutes later, she comes back in, “You need to help me get the soap.”

“Why?”

“The bee, it scares me!”

“Oh come on, its not even in the bathroom, you can get it yourself!”

“No, you need to help me!” At this moment in time, the bee comes out of it’s hiding place in the game room and flies around in the center of the room, then heading towards the window.

When Alexa sees this, she runs towards the window as well unintentionally, the bee turns around and heads for the door as does Alexa. And so Alexa chased the bee out of the room, squealing all the way and the bee looked like it was flying for dear life. The bee swerved into the bathroom and Alexa went onto the stairs. I’m not sure which one was more scared of the other.

A few moments of Alexa’s radio that had been switched to Russian was heard before you heard another squeal and jump from Alexa, because the bee came at her this time.

Its going to be some task to get her to take her shower now, which is why I will leave that up to the parents, as it should be anyways.

In other news, this morning I created a Jerry Lewis radio on Pandora, you know to lighten my day, listen to “Bongo-bingo” or “Enchilada”.  Instead I got an “explicit warning” against the material of the radio.

Yes, Pandora I need an explicit warning against this, I should be more careful in the future.

And no, it wasn’t Jerry Lee Lewis or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment