Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oof stupid illness

I'm up and fully awake at 1:50am. My entire throat burns and the back of my mouth as well. It sucks. So I took some NyQuil so hopefully I'll fall back asleep soon and I have in a Halls cough drop because when I cough my throat is utterly unbearable. What I like about the package though is that underneath the picture of the cough drop they have to put the word "enlarged" underneath it. Teehee :) The cough drop is kinda working... Kinda.
This actually sucks.
I just realized I haven't been to a World History AP class on Friday in 3 weeks. One due to the stupid roofers burning tar and another due to the "snow day" and finally one to me being sick. Whoopee. This sucks, have I mentioned that?
I just took my temperature. Before I went to sleep at 8:30 my temperature was 101.6 now it is normal which is good but my throat hurts REALLY badly but the cough drop is working :)
It's 2:05am and I'm still fully awake. I wonder if anyone in London is up? O.o
Nothing to doooo. I don't want to wake anyone else up. Sooo I might read some, you can't wake somebody else up doing that. Well maybe you could, if you yelled the words and did extravagant gestures that ended up just knocking things over left and right. But I won't be doing that because I can't speak anyways.
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment