Saturday, February 12, 2011

Laryngitis and some virus

That’s what I have so I feel like Ariel from The Little Mermaid now because I cannot talk. Now I wonder where’s my Prince Winking smile. I can’t even laugh, I just sit there silent and looking like I’m laughing but nothing comes out.  It’s rather sad.

So I’m on voice rest for the next week or so and the doctor said I wouldn’t get any better for a week at least.  This is NOT good.  I have an audition for this talent show on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’m mute for the next week except on Wednesday where hopefully I’ll be able to sing well. 

The doctors orders were to breathe in steam from the shower or bath and to drink lots of hot tea.  So that’s what I’m doing. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment